DatChat Self-Destructing Messages version 1.6.10
Tip: Access this page via QR code scan application on your smartphones.
Share DatChat Self-Destructing Messages ^^
More information about DatChat Self-Destructing Messages version 1.6.10
DatChat Messenger protects your privacy with self-destructing, screenshot protected and encrypted messages. Now you can keep your messages private, secure and out of the wrong hands. You can even Un-Send a message anytime you want or “Nuke” an entire conversation. “Nuke” completely eradicates both sides of a conversation for everyone involved.
DatChat for iMessage allows you to send and receive DatChat messages entirely within the iMessage app. You can send self-destructing, screenshot protected and encrypted text and pictures that you can un-send anytime you want. It’s easy to use and you don’t even have to create an account.
• Free, Secure and Easy.
• Self-Destructing Messages that give you the options that you need to protect your privacy, while still being able to maintain a normal conversation.
• Screenshot Protection which makes it nearly impossible to screenshot a secret message. Also, the sender receives notifications when someone attempts to screenshot your messages or photos.
• Hide in Plain Sight: Senders can hide pictures and information on the camera roll, hidden and encrypted behind other pictures. Only the cover photo can be seen in plain sight.
• Without a Trace: Messages vanish without a trace when they reach a view limit or are manually destructed, and are deleted forever. DatChat Inc. employees can never access or read messages.
• Encrypted messages are both individually encrypted for the recipient and sent through an end-to-end encrypted connection to the recipient. All messages are encrypted.
• Group and Individual conversations
• Message Security: Only the sender and intended recipients can view messages -- they cannot be forwarded to anyone else.
• Multiple Accounts: Senders can have multiple accounts with friends, messages and secret pictures visible when logged in to that respective account.