Muay Thai - Basic Techniques version 1.6
Tip: Access this page via QR code scan application on your smartphones.
Share Muay Thai - Basic Techniques ^^
More information about Muay Thai - Basic Techniques version 1.6
About this App
Muay Thai Basic Techniques offers authoritative instruction for Muay Thai boxers and other martial arts enthusiasts.
In this first application of Christoph Delp´s Thai-Boxing series you will learn the basic techniques: fighting stance, legwork, fist, elbow, kick and knee techniques, as well as clinches and defensive moves.
The techniques are demonstrated and explained in step by step detail. The presenter are actual Thai Boxing champions, including world champions such as Saiyok Pumphanmuang, Kem Sitsongpeenong, Antuan Siangboxing and Samranchai 96Peenung.
All of the techniques will be explained in detail. The application menu is clearly arranged and you can click on each individual technique. Use the application to complement your club training or for training at home with a sandbag.
Once you've purchased a video, you will be able to instantly stream it on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV (via AirPlay), or download it for offline viewing on your iPhone or iPad.
About Muay Thai
Muay Thai, also known as Thai-Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai-Boxing is trained as a competitive and fitness sport, but also as a means of self-defense. The hard and spectacular techniques fascinate an ever increasing number of athletes and spectators.
Train like the Thai Champions in the Muay-Thai application series. The applications have been developed and produced in co-operation with some of the best international athletes and trainers.
The techniques are shown and explained the way in which the Muay Thai boxers use them in their contests. Step by step you will get to know all the details. The same detail applies to the introduction of the training. All basics vital for the training can be found in the apps.
Use the apps for your training at home or as an addition to club training.
About Christoph Delp
Christoph Delp is a business administration graduate, Muay Thai and personal fitness trainer based in Bangkok. He has already written many books on Muay Thai "Muay Thai Basics", "Muay Thai Counter Techniques" and "Muay Thai Training Exercices".
More information about the author under www.christophdelp.com, www.muaythai-dvd.com and www.youtube.com/muaythaidvd
About the Presenters in the “Basic Techniques” app
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team).
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thailand Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team).
- Armin Windysport (World Champion, 2-times Thailand Champion, member Thai Fight team).
- Antuan Siangboxing (triple World champion, member of Contender Asia 2).
- Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn (many international titles)
- Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thailand Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3).
- Samranchai 96Peenung (Thailand Champion).
- Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion).