Thought Spot version 1.5
Tip: Access this page via QR code scan application on your smartphones.
Share Thought Spot ^^
More information about Thought Spot version 1.5
Explore your thoughts, find your spot!
Thought Spot is an interactive map of health and wellness resources built for college and university students in the Greater Toronto Area.
Thought Spot helps you find and share the health and wellness services that meet your needs as a student in one of North America’s largest cities.
Features of the app include:
• Search by category:
- health and social services
- recreation and culture
- work and school
- legal and financial
- family and friends
- spirituality and wellbeing
- sex and relationships.
• Add a spot: Share what you enjoy and what helps you cope with the stresses and strains of student life.
• Walks: Find a series of relaxing walks throughout the GTA.
• Resources: Read up on health and wellness resources available to post-secondary students, including where they are and how to contact them.
• Helplines: Find phone numbers for numerous mental health phone lines that are free and anonymous.